What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
July wasn't a bad month reading or blogging wise, but it also wasn't as productive as I hoped for. However, I had a great month because of YALC, and meeting all the authors, other bloggers and bookish people. It was so much fun and exciting, and all the books. And of course, the bookstores of London. And I managed to write quite a few reviews and other posts so overall, I'm quite happy.
I got a few eARCs, most exciting of them was Circe by Madeline Miller who wrote one of my all time favourite books, The Song of Achilles. I can't wait to read Circe! I also went to London and YALC so I got so many physical books - I think this might be one of the biggest monthly hauls I've had, and I'm so excited to dive into these!
July's reviews:
Oversight (5 stars)
Tied to Trouble (3 stars)
The Lost Hero (4 stars)
Heart of the Steal (4 stars)
House of Cards (5 stars)
Because You Love To Hate Me (3 stars)
July was a good reading month even if I read only five books. I actually read around 500 pages of A Conjuring of Light but didn't finish it within the month so it'll count for August. Anyway, I read plenty and I'm happy that I'm on track with my reading goals for this year.
August will be the last month of holidays so I'm hoping to read lots while I still have a chance - especially since I don't have any trips planned.
Henna





No comments:
Post a Comment