Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid
Pretty Dark Sacrifice by Heather L. Reid
Without Chance by Christopher Bailey
Captain Hawk by S J Garland
Return to Kaitlin by Helen Yeomans
I'm pretty darn excited about all of there. I've already started Without Chance and I'm loving it. And I actually got Captain Hawk as a paperback and I still don't quite believe it. What did you get this time?
I'm pretty darn excited about all of there. I've already started Without Chance and I'm loving it. And I actually got Captain Hawk as a paperback and I still don't quite believe it. What did you get this time?






I haven't used this meme yet, but it's nice to see all the books slated for read/review! Love some of those covers.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of these books, but they do look intriguing. I hope you enjoy them! My haul!
ReplyDeletePretty Dark Nothing was a really good book. I wasn't aware that she even had a sequel out. Great haul.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Nice haul! They're all new to me. The covers of the Heather L Reid books are gorgeous! I hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My StS
I love the cover of Pretty Dark Sacrifice!!!! Great books! Happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteSofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Great haul this week. I've not heard of any of these until now but I hope you enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
I've heard so many great things about Pretty Dark Nothing. I really hope that you enjoy all your books!
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian