Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
The Hardest Thing by James Lear (signed)
Horns by Joe Hill
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Supernatural: War of the Sons by Rebecca Desserteni & David Reed
I had unforgetable week in London and this is result when I went to Waterstones, Foyles, Hatchards and various other wonderful bookstores London has. I want to go back so badly I can almost taste it.
Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
The Hardest Thing by James Lear (signed)
Horns by Joe Hill
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Supernatural: War of the Sons by Rebecca Desserteni & David Reed
I had unforgetable week in London and this is result when I went to Waterstones, Foyles, Hatchards and various other wonderful bookstores London has. I want to go back so badly I can almost taste it.









Just added A Game of Love and Death to my wishlist yesterday. It looks like an amazing read. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI really want to get The Game of Love and Death and Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda! They look really good! I hope you enjoy them! :)
ReplyDeleteA lot of interesting books in your haul. Almost all of them are new to me. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Awesome haul! I LOVED Simon so, so much! I really want to read Two Boys Kissing and The Game of Love and Death :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of your new books!
The cover of The Game of Love and death is so gorgeous! I hope you enjoy all your books!
ReplyDeleteTina, The Bookworm
Great haul, hope you enjoy all your great reads. :)
ReplyDeleteStormi
Week in Review
Got me curious about Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda - interesting title.
ReplyDeleteNice haul! I got The Game of Love and Death this week, too. I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My StS
I've yet read Simon! I need to. Enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteCome and check out OUaT's STS!
Leydy @ OUaT
oooh nice haul :D Happy reading XD
ReplyDeleteMaura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com
Great haul! I loved Simon so, so much and I can't wait to read The Game of Love and Death! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)
ReplyDeleteGreat cover for Horns. I loved that book...the movie, not so much. Enjoy your reading.
ReplyDeleteGreat books this week.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!
Here's my Weekly Wrap Up
Michelle @ Book Briefs