What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
I'm starting to think my reading and blogging is cursed. Or then I'm just lazy. Or possibly my life has things that keeps me either busy or tired - or both. In May I didn't have stress. After my London trip I actually read a few books fairly fast pace for me but I was lazy on the blogging part since those reviews still wait to be written. After that I was quite busy as I did some babysitting for my relatives and then I landed a summer job. Now I'm a paperboy and it's a night job so I sleep long every morning (or day) and it's probably going to slow me down as I'm often quite tired, especially since I started new hobby. But fear not, I've some blitzes scheduled for June and I do intend to read as much as I can and I'm still trying to be better at actually writing the reviews and posting them more frequently. Hopefully I can do that because my review copies pile is growing faster than I'm reading. Joys of being a blogger (and it is a great joy, I just stress too much about getting RC's read and reviewed).
No physical books purchased during May since I'm trying to save up for autumn and Scotland because there I can get my hands on books that it's hard to get from Finland. So I'm trying to be good girl and not to buy lots of books.
May's reviews:
Silent Woods (5 stars)
Shy Kinda Love (4 stars)
The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window (2 stars)
May started really good: within a couple of days I read Boys Don't Cry (by Malorie Blackman) and Two Boys Kissing (by David Levithan). After that I had a little break but I continued with Shy Kinda Love (by Deanna Eshler) and Silent Woods (by Ofelia Gränd) which was really good since both of them were review copies. I also finally read The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window (by Kirsty Moseley) which has been on my TBR for a year. I have a few books started but finishing them won't happen until June.
Hugs,
Henna
No comments:
Post a Comment