Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Modern Monsters by Kelley York
Wild by Zoe Perdita
Omega In The Shadows by Zoe Perdita
My pre-order of Modern Monsters paperback finally came and I can't wait to dive into it after I finish my current review copy read! Perdita has a sale on her ebooks so I purchased two of hers since I love to read them when I'm in need of good shifter romance.
Modern Monsters by Kelley York
Wild by Zoe Perdita
Omega In The Shadows by Zoe Perdita
My pre-order of Modern Monsters paperback finally came and I can't wait to dive into it after I finish my current review copy read! Perdita has a sale on her ebooks so I purchased two of hers since I love to read them when I'm in need of good shifter romance.




All of your books are new to me. Hope you love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Wild looks great. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteNice haul! Modern Monsters sounds really good! Enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My StS
Just finished Modern Monsters last week and enjoyed it. Even though it pissed me off. LOL! These look great. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteGreat haul! I am really looking forward to Modern Monsters. Enjoy all your new reads!
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Haven't heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Sunday Post
Nice haul and very eye-catching covers! Enjoy! Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel
ReplyDelete