Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
Modern Monsters by Kelley York
I worship Kelley York and this went straight to top on my TBR pile when I got it. I just need to finish a few books I have unfinished before I dive into this.
I worship Kelley York and this went straight to top on my TBR pile when I got it. I just need to finish a few books I have unfinished before I dive into this.
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
This shall always be on my TBR list until I actually read it. Sounds just so good.
This shall always be on my TBR list until I actually read it. Sounds just so good.
More Than This by Patrick Ness
I've read like forty pages but that was like a little over month ago. I, however, want to finish this before the summer is over.
I've read like forty pages but that was like a little over month ago. I, however, want to finish this before the summer is over.
Ferryman by Claire McFall
Ferryman has been on my TBR since I got it back in the February and it shall be there until I read it. I hope it's soon! I wish this will be everything I've expected because I'm expecting something really good.
Ferryman has been on my TBR since I got it back in the February and it shall be there until I read it. I hope it's soon! I wish this will be everything I've expected because I'm expecting something really good.
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
Like with More Than This, I've started this and read like fifty pages. It just wasn't quite what I expected it to be. Although, there's nothing wrong with it so I'll try to finish it before the summer is over.
Like with More Than This, I've started this and read like fifty pages. It just wasn't quite what I expected it to be. Although, there's nothing wrong with it so I'll try to finish it before the summer is over.
Captain Hawk by S.J. Garland
Because it's about ships and captains and everything that comes within, I've decided it's a perfect summer read. Especially if I get to read it while I'm at the summer cottage.
Because it's about ships and captains and everything that comes within, I've decided it's a perfect summer read. Especially if I get to read it while I'm at the summer cottage.
Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson
I want to read this so badly, have since I heard about it, and now I actually have it. I just try to be smart and finish some review copies before I dive into this (although I think it's a futile attempt).
I want to read this so badly, have since I heard about it, and now I actually have it. I just try to be smart and finish some review copies before I dive into this (although I think it's a futile attempt).
The Wandering by Saruuh Kelsey
So long overdue but I wanted to be able to focus reading it so I've saved it for the summer.
So long overdue but I wanted to be able to focus reading it so I've saved it for the summer.











I also want to read the Graveyard Book and More Than This. Great list! Here is my TTT: http://thepetitebookworm.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-my-summer-tbr.html
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy The Graveyard Book and Sinner! You can never go wrong with Gaiman and Stiefvater! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT.
I really do want to read The Game of Love and Death, I've heard nothing but good things about it. Great list! I hoe you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My TTT
Great list! The Graveyard Book and More Than This are two books I have been planning on reading myself.
ReplyDeleteBlue Books and Butterflies
I agree with you on The Graveyard Book - I want to read it, but I somehow haven't yet. I just added Pretty Dark Nothing to my to-read list - gotta love demons in my fiction.
ReplyDeleteThe Graveyard Book is SOOOO good! Hope you love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!