13 June 2015

Stacking the Shelves (34)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased




Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson
The Cat in the Cradle by Jay Bell
 
I don't usually purchase ebooks, and most of my ebooks are either review copies/ARCs or freebies. It's because I'm really bad at actually reading ebooks as I prefer physical copies, which means I usually favour physical copies and don't end up picking ebook (well, I do if I need to review it but not otherwise). However, I've started reading more ebooks since my new summer job (sometimes I need to wait for like an hour and it's perfect time to read) and because I realized that with the upcoming move, I can't take all my books with me - but my ebooks I can. So I've purchased some recently. Although I still tend to pick cheap ones because I can't justify myself to buy a seven to ten dollars ebook when I can get a paperback same price. Luckily there's tons of amazing ebooks for a couple of dollars!

5 comments:

  1. All amazing looking books this week. I hope that you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good books! Hope you enjoy reading them and can't wait to see what you think!

    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great looking contemporary reads. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Boomerang sounds really good. I've seen it around a lot but I've never actually read it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I definitely prefer physical books, too. I occasionally purchase eBooks, but not that often. Most of the time it's because they are only available as eBooks or because they're cheap. I've heard good things about Boomerang and Rebound. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete