30 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books I've Read So Far In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

1. Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Simon Vs is without doubts my number one new acquaintance in 2015 so far. I mean, it's funny, witty, deep and the characters are amazing. Perfect debut, I'd say. I will definitely follow everything Albertalli does book wise from now on.

2. Half Wild by Sally Green
If Simon Vs is the number one new acquaintance, then Half Wild is the number one series continue. I loved Half Bad but Half Wild went beyond that. I mean, Gabriel. He deserves everything. And Nathan, oh my he needs all the hugs he can get and I'd hug him for a day. Half Wild was perfect. Although, less Annalise (I hope she dies in the last book, am I horrible person for that? If yes, I don't even care.)

(AND MY SHIP SAILED!! IT BETTER SAIL ON FOREVER ON HALF LOST.) 

3. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
This was nothing I expected and everything I needed. So original, so amazing and I will hug this book forever as it stays with me that long.

4. & 5. Earth Star / Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
Earth Girl was stunning but I put off reading the sequel because I was afraid they wouldn't be as good. But I was silly since both of them were stunning and I flew through them (and then I was sad because there was no more. I need more Jarra and Fian and their friends.)

6. Without Chance by Christopher Bailey
The twist shattered my heart but mended it, kind of, back together. Without Chance was unique and all the feels and of course it made to my list. So amazing, I'm happy I got to read it this year!


Hah, without consciously trying, this list has a theme: LGBT. All of the books contains at least one LGBT character. Well, let's celebrate that!

5 comments:

  1. Nice list of books! There are some new to me titles on this list for me to check out!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half Wild was one of my favorites this year too! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really want to check out Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda because it sounds so great.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. Glad you enjoyed them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Simon vs the Homo Sapiens. Great list!

    Here's my TTT: http://millionbookmill.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-books-of-2015.html

    ReplyDelete