What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
School is taking most of my time, as sad as it is. And applying for university - especially since I applied to some universities in Scotland (I'm so excited and nervous! I have no patience to wait for the results!) So I don't have much time to blogging and reading when exams, baccalaureate paper and nervously updating UCAS website eats a chunk of my time. But no worries, I have some ARC reviews coming on March and April, and I do have time for some reading.
February was a pretty good month. I did some fun tags (and became addicted to tags). There's The Coffee Shop Book Tag and Questionaire Book Tag.
Also, the lovely and fantastic author and my friend, Saruuh Kelsey, talked about how her characters get their names when she stopped by for a quest post. You can find her lovely post here.
February was a pretty good month. I did some fun tags (and became addicted to tags). There's The Coffee Shop Book Tag and Questionaire Book Tag.
Also, the lovely and fantastic author and my friend, Saruuh Kelsey, talked about how her characters get their names when she stopped by for a quest post. You can find her lovely post here.
No picture of my February book haul since I didn't purchase books during the month. I did order some and bought some during my holiday in Tenerife, so I promise: there will be lots of book in March book haul.
February's reviews:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (5 stars)
Earth Star by Janet Edwards (5 stars)
Earth Flight by Janet Edwards (5 stars)
Possess by Sarah Dalton (2 stars)
Pretty good month, aye? Okay, I read way less than I'd liked but school took a lot of my time and the last week of February I was on holiday in Tenerife so I haven't had time to read. Still, I'm proud of myself because I reviewed every book I read during February! I have a bad habit of postponing reviews (there's still some to come that I read back in October, so eh)
March is the last month when school is taking my time - but it will take a lot of it. My baccalaureate paper is due in a couple of weeks and I have some large exams left so I won't have much time to read. However, there's already three scheduled reviews coming on March, some blitzes and stuff!
Hugs,
Henna
YOU MIGHT BE STUDYING IN SCOTLAND?? That's awesome!! I LOVE Scotland and visit at least once a year :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I might. Actually, one uni already offered me a place but I'm waiting for three more answers before I make any decision. But it's likely I'll move to Scotland next fall :) I hear Scotland is awesome place, one of my friends study there and she seems happy there (and pics she sent is so beautiful and breath-taking!)
Delete