31 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Because I have two TBR lists (one for books I actually own and need to read, and one for books that I don't own yet or hasn't been published yet) I'm going to divide this week's TTT. I'll give you five books from my owned TBR and five book from my yet to be owned TBR. Confusing? I hope not too much.

Here's five books from my TBR pile that I do own (and recently added):

Half A King by Joe Abercrombie: My most recent purchase. I can't wait to dive in this fantasy world, it sounds really intriguing and it's been a while since I read high fantasy.

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: Definitely very high on my TBR pile. I mean, why not? There's four London's and the summary just sounds divine. Plus I've heard nothing but great things about V.E. Schwab!

Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Actually, I'm currently reading this one. 129 pages in and I'm all for it.

While England Sleeps by David Leavitt: I have a feeling that I'm going to need tissues when I read this one. I don't read much historical fiction but I can't wait to read this one!

Ferryman by Claire McFall: Looks good and sounds good. Definitely very, very high on my TBR pile - and as far as I know, Ferryman is a standalone.





And five books from my TBR pile that I don't own yet (and recently added):

Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson: Nyrae Dawn recommend this recently and I found it interesting and I just wanted to read it, so of course I added it to my TBR pile.

The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: I've liked every one of her books that I've read, and The Fixer caught my attention so yes, definitely waiting for it!

The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson: I have heard nothing but good things about this one and honestly, it just intrigues me so much that I added it on my TBR list when I stumbled upon it.

This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee: First of all, the cover is gorgeous. Second of all, the synopsis got me. There's really no other reason why I added this one.

Our Lady of the Ice by Cassandra Rose Clarke: I love the cover. It's so beautiful! The synopsis are intriguing and that's why I added it to my TBR pile.


3 comments:

  1. i LOVE ALL THE FANTASY BOOKS YOU HAVE THIS WEEK.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost embarrassed to say that I haven't read Cinder yet. I have all the books in the series, too. No excuses, right? I really want to read A Darker Shade of Magic, The Fixer and This Monstrous Thing. Great list! I hope you get to read and enjoy these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. Ferryman looks interesting and I might have to check that one out. I also have This Monstrous Thing on my radar - the cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete