17 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

My reading has been a little bit off, mostly because I've had academicly two hellish weeks. But exams and whatnot are over this Saturday so after that I'm going to dive into these awesome sounding books. Here's my spring TBR!

Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I finally got my hands on this, so I'm definitely going to read it as soon as I finish my exams this week!
 
Of Triton by Anna Banks: I've been waiting for this since I finished Of Poseidon, and now I have it. Altough, it doesn't have even three hundred pages, it's going to end way too soon. (And Of Neptune doesn't come out as paperback until summer, I don't know how I am going to survive).
 
Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan: I'm so excited to finally have time to dive into this review copy! This far I've loved everything I've read from Samhain Publishing, so I'm waiting for this being good.

 
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: I'm so late with this train. I've already seen the movie (yes, I'm a bad bookworm) but I'm still excited to read this and I have high expectations. This will probably be the one I start with my sping TBR!
 
Ferryman by Claire McFall: I purchased this while I was in Tenerife, and I've been dying to read it after that. I have never heard anything about Ferryman, but it sounds something I'm going to love.

 
The Wandering by Saruuh Kelsey: Way long overdue, especially since I'm excited to see what happens to characters and where Saruuh went with the story. Definitely high on my spring TBR!

The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian: I've wanting to read this so long, over a year. But I've never gotten into it. Now I'm trying to - if not during spring, then on summer. This just sounds so awesome that I have to read it.

 
 
If I Stay by Gayle Forman: I haven't watched the movie because I wanted to read the book first, and now I own this so I'm probably going to read this and then watch the movie.
 
While England Sleeps by David Leavitt: This sounds emotional and heartwrenching read, so yeah, I'm all in. And historical fiction, I do enjoy it once in a while.
 
Bomb by Sarah Mussi: It looks good, sounds good, my friend raved about Mussi's other book so yeah, I'm excited. This one is review copy so I'll probably dive into it very soon.

 
What's on your spring TBR?



1 comment:

  1. That's a good selection of books you have picked out for Spring. I hope school gets less hellish! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete