Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!
Personally I don't have furry friends but my family has two and since I live part of the year with them, I count them as mine. So let me share a few pictures of them!
Topi, two years next month. West Highland White Terrier aka Westie.
Topi is stubborn. That's the only way I know how to descripe him. I love him to bits!
Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!
Personally I don't have furry friends but my family has two and since I live part of the year with them, I count them as mine. So let me share a few pictures of them!
Topi, two years next month. West Highland White Terrier aka Westie.
Topi is stubborn. That's the only way I know how to descripe him. I love him to bits!
Topi from summer 2013, the day he came to us. He was so tiny!
Kimi, 8 months old. West Highland White Terrier, aka Westie.
Kimi is a duracel. He has energy for everyone! He also likes to take naps besides me when I'm reading, so adorable.
Just one picture more! Topi and Kimi together (fun fact: Kimi is actually bigger than Topi nowadays. He's almost 10cm higher!)




so cute and cuddly! I would love hugging them to bed
ReplyDeleteAwwww, terriers are so cute! A friend of mine wants to get a Westie.
ReplyDeleteold follower :)
Here's my Follow Friday!
Cute dogs. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
So sweet.
ReplyDeleteI'm an existing follower.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog
Your dogs are adorable!! My dad has always wanted a Westie but my older sister is afraid of dogs :(
ReplyDeleteEileen @ BookCatPin
Oh, man. They are cute!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
My FF!
So CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOld follower.
My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-4-furry-friends.html
Oh my goodness are they cute!! My pup curls up with me when I read too!!
ReplyDeletenew follower!
My FF
Amber @ Paradise of Pages
Hopping through. Topi and Kimi are so cute! Especially Topi, I think.
ReplyDeleteMy FF
New follower, they're so cute.
ReplyDelete