6 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves (28)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

It's been over a month since I stacked my shelves but I'm trying to read those I already have, and I don't have much time to read since my studies is taking a lot out of me. However, I'm travelling to London next month so be prepared because I'm going to buy as many books as I can carry!

(And I think this haul is pretty large, too.)

ARCs / Review Copies

 
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
Against Reason by Scarlet Blackwell
Mark of Cain by Kate Sherwood

Purchased

 
 




Ferryman by Claire McFall
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Of Triton by Anna Banks
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
While England Sleeps by David Leavitt

I'm so happy I got approved to review Against Reason and Mark of Cain as they sounds interesting. Bomb was a read now, and oh boy does it sound good (also Saruuh Kelsey raved about Riot by Sarah Mussi, so I just had to get one of Mussi's books).

Ferryman and Unremembered I bought during my holidays in Tenerife. There was this lovely bookshop called The Bookswop in Puerto Colon. The owner was such a gentleman, I loved the air there, and there was lots of second hand and new titles in English. If I Stay I bought another bookstore in Tenerife, and I snapped The Giver at the airport.

The rest four books was from my gift card order and they arrived, yay! I'm so excited about all of them. One is yet to arrive, The Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab and that's maybe the book I'm waiting for most. (I'm so happy I finally found the blue cover of The Perks of Being A Wallflower because it's so beautiful!)


8 comments:

  1. Interesting stack of books. I hope you love all your new books. They look really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! You got a great selection of books! I can't wait to see what you get in London! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss Bomb!! I'm reading it real soon and I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most are new to me but i hope you enjoy them!
    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I loved The Giver movie but I still have to read the book. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my all time favorites and I love the cover of the edition you have! I Hope you have a great week, I am a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought A Darker Shade of Magic this month and can't wait to dive straight into it! Cinder was amazing; Perks of a Being a Wallflower was amazing! So many great books here and I hope you love them all!

    Great haul!
    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I got Bomb a week or so ago. I've got Cinder on a TBR shelf and I need to get to it! So behind on that series. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark of Cain and If I stay caught me eye. I have Cinder but still need to read it. I've listened to the audio book of Perks of Being a Wallflower and it was good. Nice and short but still rich. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete