Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
In no particular order:
Aria form Under the Never Sky trilogy (by Veronica Rossi)
Aria is compassionate, smart, badass, and she learns so much so fast. And what I respect most is the fact that she's indepented but she accepts help when she needs it. She's just amazing, and I like her so much!
Jarra from Earth Girl trilogy (by Janet Edwards)
Jarra is so smart, brave, stubborn and yeah, badass. Jarra's not particularly nice at the start, especially towards norms who call Handicapped names and treat them like second class citizen, but she learns how everything isn't black and white. And yeah, Jarra is probably my favourite. I just love her, and how smart and stubborn she is.
Jarra is so smart, brave, stubborn and yeah, badass. Jarra's not particularly nice at the start, especially towards norms who call Handicapped names and treat them like second class citizen, but she learns how everything isn't black and white. And yeah, Jarra is probably my favourite. I just love her, and how smart and stubborn she is.
Anna from Altered series (by Jennifer Rush)
Anna's badass. That's how I'd descripe her. She's smart too, and born to be a leader but she doesn't let it get in her head - no, she listens others but is capable of taking charges when needed. Anna is compassionate, too, and that's so nice.
Anna's badass. That's how I'd descripe her. She's smart too, and born to be a leader but she doesn't let it get in her head - no, she listens others but is capable of taking charges when needed. Anna is compassionate, too, and that's so nice.
Emma from Syrena Legacy trilogy (by Anna Banks)
I liked how Emma is stubborn and headstrong but at the same time she knows that sometimes she must do as others say to her in order to be save. I just could identify with her, and that's rare for me when it comes YA heroines.
I liked how Emma is stubborn and headstrong but at the same time she knows that sometimes she must do as others say to her in order to be save. I just could identify with her, and that's rare for me when it comes YA heroines.
Ingrid from The Dispossessed trilogy (by Page Morgan)
Yep, I like her a lot. I could identify with her, and I liked how she was brave, smart and most of all, quite practical. I like practical people.
Jane from Survival (by Alex Morel)
Jane had it rough, she was suicidal and all kinds of messed up, but when it came to survival in extreme circumstances, she tried. She did what she could to survive, and she found new strenght in her. She was amazing. Survival is really heartfelt story and Jane was such a strong main character and I just had to love her.
Mikayla from Rules of Survival (by Jus Accardo)
Mikayla is badass. That's the only way I can descripe her. She's had a hard live, running with her mother, trying to avoid both law and the bad people, and when her mother dies, she must do it all alone. She's feisty, smart and badass, and how could I not love her?
Kira from Partials trilogy (by Dan Wells)
Kira is smart and she loves to help, I mean, she studies medicen and she's practically nurse of kinds. She's kind of badass also but she listens to other people (and I needed to say that because I feel that often badass YA heroines will not listen what others have to say). She's awesome.
Natalie from The Mean Girl Apologies (by Stephanie Monahan)
Natalie wasn't nice when she was in high school - no, she was the mean girl. She hurt people with her words. But she grew up, regretted what she did, and she apologized. Natalie owned up her mistakes, and I love the story so much as I do Natalie. She wasn't perfect, she didn't always do the right thing but she was true person with flaws. I respect her, and for me she is a heroine.
Kali from Every Other Day (by Jennifer Lynn Barnes)
Kali is interesting. She almost have two personalities and it's intriguing, and I liked both. She was badass, lonely and kept to herself. She's quite unique and I just liked her a lot.
Who are your favourite heroines from books?










I totally forgot about Jarra! I love her; she's so intelligent and determined! Great choices! :)
ReplyDeleteBecca @ Lost in Thought
My TTT