Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Do you like fantasy or realistic books?
Both goes, mostly depending what I'm mood for. I'll tell you a little secret: when it comes to music, books and movies, almost anything goes with me as long as the story/music is great. There's only a couple of genres that I don't do, and in books it's horror (I don't watch horror movies either). Of course there's some storylines I avoid and so on, but I don't have particular preference when it comes to genres. So I like fantasy and realistic books. I might read fantasy more, mostly paranormal and stories with fantasy themes, and I haven't read high fantasy for a while. Realistic books are good, but the synopsis must be intriguing since I don't want to read twenty realistic books that revolves around the same subject (usually boy/girl romance when it comes to YA).
Do you have preference or are you like me and almost anything goes?



Don't make me pick one over the other. Might as well shoot me with a silver bullet right now. I was reading paranormals long before they became as popular as they are now. Fantasy would probably be my first love - but I enjoy Contemporary Romance and Mysteries too. I'm pretty equal over all between dividing my reading between the two.
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin' follower
My FF this week
I like a lot of different genres and I'll enjoy the realistic books too, but I definitely have been leaning toward fantasy or dystopian as of late! I'm also a HUGE fan of supernatural stuff.
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin' follower!
My FF: https://crazycatreads.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/follow-friday-3-fantasy-or-realism/
<3
Adrianna
I like both, but I prefer fantasy.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC & BlogLovin follower.
My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-2.html
I love both but if I absolutely had to choose, I'd go with fantasy! I love escaping to other worlds. (:
ReplyDeletePearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog