What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
September continued with me being incredibly busy, barely writing reviews and reading five books. University was the main reason, it seems that the fourth year might be the one to kill me - expectations are high, dissertation takes up a lot of time, and there's just so much to do in every class. I also picked up extra shifts at work in the beginning of the month so I haven't had much free time, which shows at how inactive I have been here. Still, I read when I have time and I try to blog as well, especially since reviews keep piling up - and I want to write them! There's also a huge pile of books I want to read as soon as possible, I've been especially keen to read high fantasy lately.
Working at a bookstore is bound to make your book hauls big, let me tell you. I have to restrain myself so much, because otherwise I'll spend my paycheck for books. I also got two ebooks, one of them about pirates because yes, I'm still obsessed with pirates.
September's reviews:
I'm happy with five books I read, especially since I was so busy. I'm also almost done with another and DNF'd one, so I read more than the five I finished. Anyway, here we go;
I anticipate that I'm only getting busier as the year goes on - uni won't get any easier with assignments looming around and everything else, including work. However, there's still so many exciting books on my TBR which I'll want to talk about. I'm not going anywhere, just going to be a little bit more irregular with posts and such.
Henna





No comments:
Post a Comment