9 October 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Longest Books I've Ever Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

This is all according to my Goodreads page. I had some inkling before I looked at the list and there wasn't really any surprises there as it is dominated by fantasy books and most of them Harry Potter ones.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling - 870 pages
Winter by Marissa Meyer - 824 pages
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis - 767 pages

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling - 759 pages
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini - 748 pages

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling - 734 pages
Eldest by Christopher Paolini - 704 pages

A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab - 666 pages
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling - 652 pages
The Host by Stephenie Meyer - 620 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment