Stacking the Shelves (82)
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
For Free
For Review
Oh, I love the cover for The Last Chance Hotel. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. - Katie
ReplyDeleteOMG What If It's Us and The Hunting Party both look SO GOOD! I can't wait to hear what you think of them both!
ReplyDeleteThe Hunting Party looks fun. And love that cover of The Last Chance Hotel.
ReplyDeleteI got Vengeful, too. I’m excited for it. I hope you enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
I'm next on the library hold list for Fence and I can't wait to read! I'm also planning on starting What If It's Us tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Stacking the Shelves: https://bookloaner.wordpress.com/2018/10/12/stacking-the-shelves-october-13-2018/
Ooh, What If It's Us for review, congrats :) you've hauled some great ones this week.
ReplyDeleteEvelina @ AvalinahsBooks