What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
As you might have noticed, May was pretty quiet on the blogging front for me. I had all the intentions and plans for posts but I always ended up, well, doing something else. First it was exams (and procrastination because of those exams, which naturally meant I spend the time reading Drarry fanfiction because nothing soothes my nerves better) and when the holidays officially started, I got a little bit crazy and basically did nothing besides binge reading books for two weeks. BUT. I'll do better in June, I promise! For one, I want to write and post all the reviews for the amazing books I read in May and then there's some super exciting book tours/blitzes and few new releases that I'm really excited about. So I'll get out of this flunk of not blogging and getting back to the game!
May was all for new releases and few eARCs which I was so excited for! I did use some bookstore points to get few other books, and I'm especially starting to get some books from authors I want to meet at YALC this summer, and now I just really need to start reading them before end of July!
I just had to put extra photo of these hardcovers because the covers are stunning!
May's reviews:
Concourse (4 stars)
Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor (4 stars)
May was absolutely brilliant when it came to books I read: all of them were either five or four stars, and there's some new favourites there (I absolutely fell in love with The Love Interest, and Riordan's Apollo series is brilliant and I need more right now). So I'm super happy with all the six books I read!
In June I just hope I'll get actually more blogging done, although the midsummer may slow things a bit because I'm going back to Finland then to enjoy the midsummer fest with family. But I'm planning to write posts before I go there so that I'll have posts going up if the internet connection is bad on the cottage at the island where I'm going.
Henna






No comments:
Post a Comment