6 June 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: YA Books That I've Recently Added To My TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Here we go with ten YA books I have recently added to my TBR list. I didn't specify any genres among the YA so there's a mix of fantasy, contemporary and dystopia.





3 comments:

  1. Our Dark Duet is on my TBR as well, though unfortunately not recent enough to be on my TTT this week. I'm super excited to read The Ship of the Dead as well! The Knife of Never Letting Go has been on the self in my room forever, even though I really want to read it.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Ship of The Dead and Our Dark Duet! I just finished The Dark Prophecy and wish we didn't have to wait a year for The Burning Maze!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/top-ten-tuesday-110/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first Magnus Chase book! I can't wait to read number 2!

    ReplyDelete