12 June 2017

Beauty and the Beast Book Tag


I'm so late with this tag, which was created just before the live action Beauty and the Beast movie came out. But I'm finally doing it! I love the movie - both original and the new one - and this tag just sounds so much fun.

The tag is originally created by Amber Elise @ Du Livre.

A villain you can't help but love
This is actually a difficult choice because I really like villains, and certainly love many of them. But I'm going with the Malfoy family, especially Draco, because they're the ones I have loved longest (if Disney villains aren't included). I mean, Draco is my favourite from the whole cast of HP and I've always rooted for him! I do like Lucius and Narcissa too, and I absolutely fell for Scorpius because he's so adorable.

Your OTP
I have plenty of OTP's but no other pairing makes me both so incredibly happy, makes me swoon every time they share a moment, and make me cry my heart out because of how tragic their story is, than Achilles and Patroclus from The Song of Achilles. They both broke my heart and mend it, and it's beautiful.

A character that's destined for bigger things
Definitely Nico di Angelo from Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus & Trials of Apollo. Nico has done a lot of heroic things but I always feel like he doesn't get enough credit for the things he has done. He's certainly capable of doing more than he has been given a chance, and I feel like he could be really great.

(And really, Nico needs a spin off series of his own.)

A book that makes you hungry
Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. It totally made me crave Oreos like nothing else!

Opposites attract
This basically describes all of my OTPs. I'm sucker for opposites attract as a trope because there's the special kind of spark in those relationships. I'm going with Nathan and Gabriel from Half Bad by Sally Green; while Nathan and Gabriel have some similarities, especially when it comes to their moral compass, they are opposite in many aspects. Nathan's broody while Gabriel's more relaxed; Nathan's antisocial to Gabriel's more social side, and the list goes on. But still, they are perfect together.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! I love Draco as a villain! He's so interesting and complex -- definitely multi-layered. And I always really loved Nico (I desperately need to catch up reading these series!) and I really would love to see a spin off series for him!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete