The Love Interest was absolutely amazing; A Gathering of Shadows was really solid sequel; and Anyta Sunday seems to write a good standalone after good standalone.
Cyberlove books manages to stun me with their brilliance every single time, and the third and fourth book in the series are among this year's favourites.
Heels Over Head and Insight were both ARCs for which I didn't have a plenty of expectations but both managed to amaze me beyond anything.
Riordan certainly never ceases to amaze, and I really loved the thrill of The Blood of Olympus, and the beginning of Apollo series.











Rick Riordan certainly knows how to write a story! Thanks for your list.
ReplyDeletehttp://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/06/best-books-youve-read-in-2017-so-far.html
I haven't read or heard of any these books, but they sure do have beautiful covers! Thanks for the recommendations.
ReplyDeleteHere is my TTT.
I just started reading Riordan for the first time this year, but I'm going to need to get into more of his books.
ReplyDeleteLove all of Rick Riordan's books! The Dark Prophecy was on my list this week too. I also loved A Gathering of Shadows, boy was that cliffhanger tough to live with!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/