Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell
M/M contemporary romance
My life plan is to be brutally honest all the way to
the bank. Don't believe me? I run a popular YouTube channel called TrashyZane,
and my claim to fame is oversharing about every aspect of my personal life.
Sometimes while tipsy. Not everyone loves my style, but I have a long history
of icing out people who can't handle me. I have no time for judgmental
foolishness.
Except, apparently, when it comes to Beau Starr. His
channel is the polar opposite of mine, and so is he. Wholesome, inspirational,
and clean-cut. Everything about him should turn me off, but when we hook up
following a confrontation at a convention, my world flips upside down. Not only
does Beau Starr turn me on, he uses the exact combination of dirty talk and
roughness needed to turn me out.
But we still hate each other. I think.
Amazon | BN | kobo | iBooks | Indigo | Angus & Robertson Book World | Mandadori Store
Excerpt
“You want to talk now that Ian is gone?” Jesse
asked knowingly.
I flicked the
seam of my pillow. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
“You’re being
weird, and I’m not sure if it’s because of Zane or something else.”
“It’s not
because of Zane. Well, some of it is, I guess.”
“Ah.” He
grinned. “Does that mean there is a thing with Zane?”
I stood up and
ran my hands through my hair, which had a life of its own due to the amount of
grease in it. “Fine, yes. Okay? We fucked at NerdCon. It was amazing, but we
still hate each other, so it’s not happening again.”
Jesse’s eyes
were huge. “I’m…not sure what to say right now?”
I wasn’t
either. All our lives, I’d been the bossy one, the leader, and Jesse had been
the follower. I was the ambitious one, the person with answers and advice. And
now the shoe was on the other foot. Jesse had a career and a happy life, and I
was a goddamn mess. But maybe I’d always been a mess. I was just excellent at
covering it up with a smile.
Author bios
Megan Erickson is a multi-published romance author with Avon, Berkley and Entangled. RT Book Reviews said her debut LGBTQ romance was “a coming out story for a new age.”
Megan Erickson is a multi-published romance author with Avon, Berkley and Entangled. RT Book Reviews said her debut LGBTQ romance was “a coming out story for a new age.”
Santino writes queer romance that is heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.

No comments:
Post a Comment