1 January 2017

Wrapping the Month: December

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

I'm pretty happy with my blogging in December. I wrote total of nine reviews, and especially at the beginning of the month, I had a steady pace of one post per day. Of course there were few hitch, the longest when I travelled and arrived to Finland and wanted to spend some time with family and friends - I simply didn't have time to blog (and yes, I'm still bad at scheduling posts). Anyway, I'm happy of how I finished the year, both blogging and reading wise, and even life overall weren't too overwhelming even if I had exams, volunteered and went to gym a lot.

I usually don't get a lot of books for Christmas, and this year wasn't any different. I got three physical books, so at least my TBR didn't grow too much. I got some ebooks that I read immediately, too.


December's reviews:
Tin Man (4 stars)
Half Wild (5 stars)
Half Lost (5 stars)
Pickup Men (5 stars)
You Know Me Well (3 stars)
Six of Crows (3 stars)

I'm delighted that I managed to read eight books in December - especially since I had exams, I travelled, and then there were Christmas. I still found time to read enough to meet my 2016 reading goal.

 

  

 


It's a new year so I'll try to keep a steady pace with my reading, and it shouldn't be too hard in January when most of the month is free from university.

Hugs,
Henna



(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Dust Jacket Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed The Book Thief when I read it quite a few years back. My reading tastes have changed since then so I'm not sure how I'd get on with it now! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete