Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!







is the last book Iron Breakers Game of Thrones based...sorry it's something i have not seen before. I hope you love all of your new books.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of any of these but I seriously LOVE the cover for Iron Breakers. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
I'm not familiar with any of the books that you got this week, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
I haven't read that particular set of books by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy! Though I've read a plethora of their individual books. I really like Elle Kennedy's Brazen novels. ;) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous week, Henna. :)
Check out my STS post!