28 January 2017

Stacking the Shelves (55)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Purchased
 

(I already own a copy of The Song of Achilles but you can never have too many copies with different covers of your favourite books, right?!)

Gift

Review

8 comments:

  1. Soo jealous that you got a copy of Hard Wired for review! I love that series! I'll have to buy it as soon as it comes out. lol! Hope you enjoy all of your new books, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read V.E. Schwab's books. I always hear great things about them! Enjoy!

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gathering of Shadows is the only book in your haul that I know of. The rest look really interesting. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read A Gathering of Shadows! I have book three preordered, but I'm waiting for the release date to get closer so I can binge. Nothing like a good series binge, right? Enjoy all your new pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Wicked. I am sad to say I haven't seen any version of the play or read the book, even though I hear nothing but great things. I am so far behind in the V. E. Schwab series, too, I need to catch up. Great haul. Happy Reading!

    Brittney @ Reviews from a Dreamer

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, I loved A Gathering of Shadows! I think I need to reread it - at least the ending - before A Conjuring of Light publishes. I haven't read any of the books in that particular Erickson series, but I love her previous adult romance novels. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Henna. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean by buying different copies of a book! I'm actually collecting different editions of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte!! It's an addiction, haha! Also, I've been eyeing The Song of Achilles since I've read good things about it.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads. Have a great week ahead! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! Love the look of A Gathering of Shadows. And we're currently reading Hard Wired, too. I hope you enjoy your books; here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete