10 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Plan To)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

There were so many good books coming out of 2016 that I missed a bunch of them. I do intend to read them during 2017 (but we'll see how it goes)




5 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing Wink Poppy Midnight forever, and I really need to read Heartless, too.

    Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wink Poppy Midnight sounds really good! I hope you get to all of these!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't overly impressed with Wink Poppy Midnight. But Definitely making time for Magnus Chase. Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of my favourite reads from last year on this list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved The Sword of Summer - can't wait to read the sequel. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete