3 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Excited For In 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Because I simply didn't have enough 2017 debuts in my lists, I decided to go with books that will be published in 2017 that I'm excited for. So, in no particular order, here's some of the books I'm excited for:

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read History is All You Left Me and Other Breakable Things. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO SO SO excited for Our Dark Duet! I LOVED This Savage Song. Gilded Cage made my list this week too, it looks amazing! I really like the look of The Love Interest too, will definitely be checking that one out! I hope you get round to reading all of these and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually heard of any of these but I hope you will enjoy them when you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love the cover for Other Breakable Things.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'm really looking forward to Becky Albertalli's new release! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete