1 December 2016

Wrapping the Month: November

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

It seems nothing goes like I plan it. Don't get me wrong, I had a good reading streak and I read total of eight books in November, which is great! But I'm disappointed in myself when it comes to blogging. Essays took their own time as well as exam preparations but what really took a lot of time, was that my internet crashed and I was without it for five days or so. Doesn't sound much but after that I had a lot of studying to do to catch up the days I couldn't do so - which is why I didn't have time or energy to blog pretty much anything. However, I have already planned some posts for December and even few for January, so let's hope that I can keep up with my plans. University shouldn't take much of my time in these months but we'll see what life throws on my way.

I got nice amount of books - especially since I got three ebooks besides of these physical ones. Isn't Fantastic Beasts gorgeous? It must be the most gorgeous book published this year.


November's reviews:
Daring Fate (4 stars)

I'm delighted of how many books I managed to read in November, especially since it was the month filled with essays and exam preparations. I've been on a M/M streak for a while now, mostly because it takes of my mind from the uni stress so nicely. Anyway, here's what I read in November:


 

I've seven books to read in December in order to reach my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal. It should be manageable as I only have three exams in December. However, I'll go back to Finland for Christmas so that might take some time off from reading - or then I'll read even more because of all the travelling. In either way, I really hope I can manage to read seven books at least.

Hugs,
Henna



(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment