20 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

In no particular order, here's ten books I'd love to get from Santa this year!




4 comments:

  1. You are the first person I've seen who is Slytherin which is great! I'm a Hufflepuff which is very accurate for my personality. I'm not a member of the new Pottermore site but I loved the original one. I love the first three covers on your list...I love looking at books with beautiful covers! Nice list!

    Oh and I'm Scottish so *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait for Santa to bring me HEARTLESS, so I bought it when it came out. Of course, I haven't read it yet! I will soon, though.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Riders as well. I hope you receive a few of these from Santa. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I actually own Heartless and I can't wait to read it!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete