31 August 2015

Wrapping the Month: August Edition

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

Well, during August there didn't happen a lot in this blog. I worked until 19th of August, and after that I had to pack the stuff I wanted to take with me and clean my room thoroughly, so I was really busy and had a little to no time to read or update the blog. I'm a little bit sad about that, but it's not a every day when you move to different country and start university. I'm so excited about the upcoming move, and gosh, I'll be at Scotland soon! (I'm probably there when this post will go up.)

August's reviews:
Betrayed (4 stars)

I finally finished The Game of Love and Death (by Martha Brockenbrough), and oh boy did I struggle with it on some points. Then I flew through Betrayed and Reborn (by Jennifer Rush) but it was nothing new because Jennifer Rush is the queen and I always read her book faster than anything else. Also, I finally got around reading Sweet Escape (by Bailey Ardisone). I even managed to finish Shadow of the Wolf (by Tim Hall) before the move to Scotland.

I have no idea how much time I have to read during September. First weeks will be spend putting things on their place at the new flat, getting to know the area and of course university will start. It's a new country and all, so I don't probably have a lot of time to spend updating this blog or even reading. But we'll see, and I will at least try to update when I have even a little bit time :)

Hugs,
Henna

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at university! I hope you enjoy it.
    By the way, I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award.

    ReplyDelete