21 August 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #24



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.

It's been a long time since I participated this weekly meme, but I'm happy to jump back!

This weeks topic:

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too!

Wolf and fox. I'm greedy like that, okay, so I want both. I've always loved how majestic wolves are and while they can be dangerous (then again, so can humans), I can't get over how beautiful and powerful they are. And foxes, have you seen one of those small little cute creatures? So adorable! I also love how smart foxes are, and just about anything else about them.


Really, I'd give almost anything to get a dire wolf like Stark's have in the Game of Thrones.

(But yeah, I'd be overly happy to take care of smaller and less predatory animals too, like hegdehog or squirrel.)

How about you?



8 comments:

  1. That last picture is hilarious! LOL! Mine is a family of wolf... I guess? :)

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower :)
    My FF


    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, wolves are so majestic and foxes so cute. It'd be such fun to have a fox as a pet. :-D Following via bloglovin'.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for the wolf at all. :D It would be pretty neat to half a wolf sidekick! Anyway, new follower on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wolves are cool and would certainly be the perfect protector. I totally agree with you on the cuteness of the hedgehog too.
    Following via GFC, G+, and Bloglovin'
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, good picks! I wouldn't mind a direwolf either, although it would probably eat my poor cat!

    New follower on Bloglovin'


    Here's my F&F Link

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Wolves are so beautiful. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choices both the fox and wolfs are very beautiful animals. New follower on GFC & Bloglovin. Here is my #FF
    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-2-pets.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wolves and Foxes are some of my most favorite animals!

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_21.html

    ReplyDelete