Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
In my defence, two of these were pre-orders (and how am I about to resist signed limited edition of The Scorch Trials that matches my The Maze Runner copy?) and only one I paid a full prize. There's just way too many charity shops around here where I can get books for £1-£2 and I can't resist that - especially since I've always wanted to read those books (and it's for a good cause!). So aye, Scotland is no good for my wallet.
Sorry for being kind of absent from the blogging community, but moving to a new country, settling down and starting the university takes time. But I'm comfortable here now, so I try to start update more frequently :)












Congrats on your move!
ReplyDeleteAll of these books are new to me except for the Poison Study. I enjoyed reading it, but the hype was so big, I think I was expecting a little bit more.
Nice haul! Happy reading!!
A lot of books. I like the packaging for The Scorch Trials Limited Edition. The books sound interesting.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Love the cover for Black Dogs. You got quite a variety this week and I hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteMystic City has been sitting so long in my tbr pile that I've forgotten I own it. I really need to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)
ReplyDeleteSofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Nice haul! I loved Mystic City! I hope you enjoy all of these! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My StS