1 July 2015

Wrapping the Month: June Edition

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

Argh, I'm a bad bad blogger. June started strong but then I got tired from the summer job and going to gym and then I just didn't schedule post or wrote any reviews even though I read some. Any tips how I can keep on schedule with reviews? Like actually write them? I'm so bad actually getting a grip on myself and writing them even though I know what I want to say about the book.

Anyway. I don't have a lot to say about June, I worked a lot, went to gym a lot and read a lot when I had time. Besides book blitzes, cover reveals and weekly memes, during June I had a chance to interview author J.B. Kantt, and you can read the lovely interview here.

Yay, lots of books! Modern Monster was a pre-order simply because it's a Kelley York book and I live for those. Otherwise I didn't spend much because Freshmen and Captain Hawk were review copies, and all of those other beauties I ordered with a gift card I have been saving since Christmas.
(photo by me)

June's reviews:
Without Chance (5 stars)
Remember Me (3 stars)

I finished Without Chance (by Christopher Bailey) on the 1st of June which I think is a perfect way to start a new month. Remember Me (by Nina Croft) followed shortly as did Wild (by Zoe Perdita). Death Wish (by Meghan Tayte) I read a little by little for the whole month but finished it before midsummer. Omega In The Shadows (by Zoe Perdita) was a quick read but I've discovered that all Perdita's books are quick reads for me. I also finished Painless (by S.A. Harazin) FINALLY as it's a long due ARC I've read here and there.

I think I did good this month reading wise, especially since I worked a job through whole month. Now if I could read just a little bit more next month - there's always more to read and I did have many days when I read absolutely nothing during June.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment