14 July 2015

Top Ten Tueday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!


All of there are either purchased or got free from Amazon. The last three are paperbacks, everything else is in ebook format :)


1. Boomerang by Noelle August
I love Veronica Rossi and that's not a secret. So it was about a time I got myself to purchase Boomerang, especially since it was sale on Amazon. I can't wait for to cuddle up with this one as I've heard nothing but good things.

2. Rebound by Noelle August
Alongside Boomerang, I thought why not to purchase the sequel when it was on sale and I love Veronica Rossi enough to her be my auto-buy author? So I got Rebound, too.

3. Earth 2788: The Earth Girl Short Stories by Janet Edwards
I was so sad when I finished the Earth Girl trilogy earlier this year, so I'm truly glad there's various short stories about the characters I love so much.

 

4. Frey by Melissa Wright
Wright's books seem to be free from time to time for a short while, so I have like three from her, Frey being latest. I haven't read any of them, but I've heard good things so that's enough for me before I dig in those.

5. From Out In The Cold by L.A. Witt
This has been on my TBR shelf in Goodreads for a long time and when I saw it for free on Amazon, I didn't hesitate. I just had to have it!


6. Insanity by Cameron Jace
It's a Alice in the Wonderland retelling, of course I got it when I saw it for free. I mean, a retelling? Give it to me.

7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
I've been meaning to read something from Kagawa as one of my friends loves her books and I saw The Iron King as a deal on Amazon so I didn't hesitate to purchase it.


8. Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
It's about a bad boy who's really bad and not just a bad boy. A boy from the wrong side of tracks, and all that jazz. For years I've wanted to read a book about really bad boy, not some boy that just has the bad boy imago. I'm hoping this will be what I've been looking for.

9. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
It's retelling about Beauty and the Beast, which is my favourite fairytale. Naturally I've wanted to posses this book since I heard about it. But it took a year for it come out as a paperback after publication of hardback edition. Way too long, but now I have it.

10. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
I've waited for this sequel to come out as US paperback so that it would match with my The Beautiful and the Cursed paperback. I'm just so mad I've to wait for the last one to come out as US paperback for months. But maybe I manage. Patience is a virtue (except when it comes to books).



What books you've gotten lately?

3 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I've heard good things about the Boomerang series. Insanity sounds good, I love Alice in Wonderland!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Iron King years ago but I remember loving it so much! I have yet to get around to reading the rest of the books in the series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but CRUEL BEAUTY looks really good. It's been on my list for a while now. I'll get to it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete