Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Scatlet by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
That's a huge amount of books for me, but I used last of my gift cards left from Christmas and birthday since I'll be moving in Scotland next month I had to use them before. And books. I'm so excited to read them, I've especially waited for The Lovely and the Lost and Cruel Beauty a long time to be published in paperbacks with the covers I wanted them. And now the wait it over!
Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Scatlet by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
That's a huge amount of books for me, but I used last of my gift cards left from Christmas and birthday since I'll be moving in Scotland next month I had to use them before. And books. I'm so excited to read them, I've especially waited for The Lovely and the Lost and Cruel Beauty a long time to be published in paperbacks with the covers I wanted them. And now the wait it over!









Scarlett is very good. I also enjoyed The Lovely and The Lost. I hope that you enjoy all your new reading material.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Nice collection and good luck with your move.
ReplyDeleteNice haul! I need to read Scarlet and Cress before Winter is out. I finally read Cinder a few weeks ago and loved it. Enjoy your new books! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My StS
Oh, Scotland! How much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI have Scarlet, Cress and Cruel Beauty but haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Lots of good reviews, though.
Happy Reading!
Lovely books! I have Cress and hope to start on it soon. Hope you enjoy reading the books! :)
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin follower
Here is my STS
Enter the 2 Year Blogoversary Celebration Giveaways!!~ 2 Giveaways, 5 Winners and Over $170 in Prizes!!!
The Syrena Legacy series is one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy Of Neptune.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
CRESS is my Fav of the series!!! ENJOY!
ReplyDeleteCome and check out OUaT's STS!
+ Enter to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!
Leydy @ OUaT