10 January 2015

Stacking the Shelves (25) Birthday Edition


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
I had birthday this week and got a couple of books and huge giftcard to local bookstore. I'm saving the giftcard so there's not so many on this haul but I'm still happy about every lovely book I got :)

Birthday presents

 
 

Angelfall by Susan Ee
This Book Is Gay by James Dawson
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen
The Other Me by Suzanne van Rooyen

Purchased


Dirty London by Kelley York

ARCs / Review Copies

 

Uncross the Stars by Janell Rhiannon
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

Thank you, Penguin and Janell Rhiannon, for the review copies!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Books always make it extra happy :) Nice haul! I've heard SO many great things about Angelfall. I really want to read it. Enjoy your new books and happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncross the Stars has such a gorgeous cover.

    Check out my STS and maybe hit the follow button? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-year-new-commitment-sts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice book haul. Uncross the Stars is a book that I've been seeing a lot lately. It sounds like a good book. I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete