Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?
Well, I've always collected something but recently besides my studies, books takes my free time (and money) so that's my main collection. I do have lots of DVDs and CDs, though. And of course, I have saved every movie ticket since 2006 so that counts as a collection, right? I haven't counted how many but probably close to hundred movie tickets.
And postcards. I've postcards from every country I've visited and several others as I always ask for a postcard if my friends or relatives travels. I wish someday I'd have at least one postcard from every country in Europe!
Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?
Well, I've always collected something but recently besides my studies, books takes my free time (and money) so that's my main collection. I do have lots of DVDs and CDs, though. And of course, I have saved every movie ticket since 2006 so that counts as a collection, right? I haven't counted how many but probably close to hundred movie tickets.
And postcards. I've postcards from every country I've visited and several others as I always ask for a postcard if my friends or relatives travels. I wish someday I'd have at least one postcard from every country in Europe!



I'm kind of nutty about collecting tv on dvd too, I have so many series that I've been collecting. Lately though, the only one that I really keep up with is Criminal Minds. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading and Blog Hopping!
Suz @ A Soul Unsung
So many collection Henna..Collecting postcards is such a way to remember places..An uncle of mine has over a thousand postcards from all over the world! I hope you collect many more this year :)
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower
My FF post
-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff
That's a lot of movie tickets, I don't even think I've watched that many movies in cinemas! My Feature and Follow! New follower via GFC and BL (:
ReplyDeleteOh yes, movie tickets do count! I'm really cross as my local cinema chain just prints receipts now, not proper tickets and that's just not the same :(
ReplyDeleteRegular follower x
My FF
Your movie stubs totally count as a collection! I used to keep them all too when I was in high school :) New bloglovin follower!
ReplyDeleteI just started a new feature on my blog called Giveaway Friday! This week I'm giving away Legend and Champion by Marie Lu! Stop by if you want to win :)
Crystal @ Books Unbound
I used to save movie tickets but the words always disappear and I get sad so I just pitch them now!
ReplyDeleteKelsey @ One Chapter Ahead
Hey Henna!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow, I would love to save postcards but no one sends them to me!
Rachel (Featured Blogger and New follower via bloglovin')