23 January 2015

Quick info to all my lovely followers

You may have already noticed that I haven't posted that frequently, and probably won't in the near future (until the end of March). School's taking a lot (almost all) of my time during the next months as I'm writing a baccalaureate paper, studying for a couple of exams I have left, and retaking three of my matriculation exams. So yeah, I might have set myself a killer schedule (live dangerously and challenge yourself, or how it did go). But my goal is to get into university this year as well as complete my Open University Advanced History studies, so spring is going to be busy.
 
I still read when I have time but I don't have a lot time to write reviews. I will try when I have time to schedule some posts, write reviews and answer your lovely comments, and all that but school goes first. I'm still checking my email, Twitter and Goodreads frequently so feel free to message me!
 
Let's hope I'll master my paper, exams and have some time to blog! :)
 
(And just saying, waiting for universities decisions is killing me. It's been over a week since I send my application and I keep checking my email. I might be a little bit obsessed, hah.)
 
Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment