2 January 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #19


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
 
This weeks topic:

Happy New Year!!!! What was your favorite book of 2014 - or books if you can't name just one?

I think it's impossible to me mention just one, so here we come, my favourite books of 2014:
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. Absolutely amazing. I cried for joy and sorrow and everything between.
- Half Bad by Sally Green. It was just so good and different.
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi. Perfect ending for a perfect trilogy.
- Rush by Nyrae Dawn. So realistic and so good and I was so taken by the story.


 

4 comments:

  1. Ari and Dante is on my kindle, and I plan to read it soon. Happy Friday, Henna!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe I picked up for one of my bingos, but then I had to set it aside. I am definitely reading it before summer, though!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the Still Blue is on this year's tbr list. Hope to get to it since it seems everyone loves it so much. :)

    Just followed you ♥

    My #FF post: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2015/01/ff-feature-and-follow-1215.html

    Xo,
    Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of these. Aristotle and Dante sounds interesting! Happy reading,
    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete