What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
May was both stressful and relaxed month. First half was end of semester assignments and exams, which kept me busy, but once they were over I participated to Bout of Books readathon. Since then it's just been relaxed reading, blogging, and spring cleaning. I'm super happy about the amount of reading I've done and I managed to write quite few reviews. My blogging is still a bit sporadic, but I'm planning on being more consistent during the summer months.
I got a lot of books in May. You could say that I did a lot of exam stress book shopping, got some ARCs, and some of my most anticipated books came out this month.
May's reviews:
Peter Pan (4 stars)
Lock Nut (5 stars)
Medley (3 stars)
Fault Lines (2 stars)
The Little Library (3 stars)
The Traitor (3 stars)
How Saeter Robbed the Underworld (5 stars)
Lock Nut (5 stars)
Medley (3 stars)
Fault Lines (2 stars)
The Little Library (3 stars)
The Traitor (3 stars)
How Saeter Robbed the Underworld (5 stars)
I'm super happy about how much I read in May. Nine reads, with two comics, two poetry and five books, all of which I'm happy about. Anyway, here's what I read;
June will be the first official holiday month, so I should have plenty of time to read and blog throughout the month (and whole summer).
Henna









You got some terrific books!! Any kind of book shopping is a type of therapy I say!! I hope you have a great June & summer!!
ReplyDeletehttps://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-may-wrap-up-post-i-had-pretty-good.html