Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
I'm not a person who likes to read outside, and never on the beach or by the pool (and really, I don't spend time there either). So I'll go with my summer TBR; as always, this is just what I hope to read, it's a different story what I actually end up reading.
As my usual style, it's a mix; lots of fantasy, some crime, and classics.
As my usual style, it's a mix; lots of fantasy, some crime, and classics.











Great list!! I love the cover of that Jane Austen book!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
I've heard lots of good things about Red Rising, but I haven't read it yet myself.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
I hope you enjoy both Rick Riordan books! I still need to read Gentleman's Guide, it feels like I'm one of very few people who hasn't read it yet!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/top-ten-tuesday-164/
I love that cover of Renegades. Is it a paperback or UK copy. I've not bought it but that one tempts me a lot. Hope you enjoy all of these.
ReplyDeleteRed Rising sounds awesome! I have heard great things about it, but I still haven't gotten around to reading it.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
There are a few there that look like interesting reading. I hope you're able to get around to reading most of them.
ReplyDelete