Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
I don't think that the travel bug never leaves, because of the constant wanderlust in me (there can never be too many castles, ruins and cities/towns to see). However, these books just makes me want to travel places (real or fictional).
Nothing makes me want to wander around the English moors than Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.
V.E. Schwab's Shades of Magic trilogy just makes me want to travel to London - no matter in what world it is in.
Peter May's descriptions of the Western Isles makes me yearn to stroll on Luskentyre beach and Stornoway.
It's not a secret that I want to go to Greece, to see the ruins and wonder of ancient Greece. Both Stephen Fry and Madeline Miller have taken me there, but I'd love to see it all in person.
I love Anyta Sunday's books and especially Taboo For You just made me itch to travel to New Zealand.
I mean, I'd skip the dangers of a desert, but I'd love to go Australia and Sydney, where I almost could be just by reading L.J. Hayward's Where Death Meets the Devil.
JL Merrow painted such a vivid picture of a rural towns of Hertfordshire in The Plumber's Mate Mysteries series that I wanted to book a train there right then and there.
And of course, nothing made me want to travel around Scotland, England, and London than Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
Nothing makes me want to wander around the English moors than Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.
V.E. Schwab's Shades of Magic trilogy just makes me want to travel to London - no matter in what world it is in.
Peter May's descriptions of the Western Isles makes me yearn to stroll on Luskentyre beach and Stornoway.
It's not a secret that I want to go to Greece, to see the ruins and wonder of ancient Greece. Both Stephen Fry and Madeline Miller have taken me there, but I'd love to see it all in person.
I mean, I'd skip the dangers of a desert, but I'd love to go Australia and Sydney, where I almost could be just by reading L.J. Hayward's Where Death Meets the Devil.















No comments:
Post a Comment