What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
December was both busy and relaxing; first half was essays and exams, and second half was travelling, shopping, and spending time with family. I didn't blog and write reviews as much as I hoped, but I wanted to spend some time with family without distractions. I still hosted book blitzes and tours, and wrote some reviews, so the month wasn't too bad.
What's better, I read 70 books in 2017. It's the highest amount of books per year that I've ever read, so I'm delighted about it. I can only hope next year will be as good!
Besides of these books, I got plenty of ebooks, both review copies and from Amazon sale at the end of the year.
December's reviews:
Kill Game (5 stars)
Grief is the Thing with Feathers (4 stars)
Briefs (4 stars)
Gemini Keeps Capricorn (5 stars)
The Blood of Olympus (5 stars)
Pressure Head (4 stars)
Grief is the Thing with Feathers (4 stars)
Briefs (4 stars)
Gemini Keeps Capricorn (5 stars)
The Blood of Olympus (5 stars)
Pressure Head (4 stars)
I read six books and I'm super happy about that, because that meant I read 70 books throughout the year. Anyway, here they are;
Hopefully January proves to be a good start for the year and I get plenty of reading and blogging done. Luckily university won't start until the end of the month, so there should be time for a head start for the year!
Henna






No comments:
Post a Comment