Gemini Rules Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3.5)by Anyta Sunday
Self-published
LGBT, contemporary, romance, novella
Rules. Lloyd loves to make them. Wesley loves to break them.
What happens when their roles are reversed?
Find out in this rule-bending romp!
I loved Gemini Keeps Capricorn, it was brilliant and captivating, and Wesley and Lloyd are so cute and hot together. It wasn't a surprise I dived into their short story as soon as it was published. My only complain is the shortness of the story - I wanted more. After a full length novel and this short story, I still haven't had enough of them!
Gemini Rules Capricorn is stunning; it's steamy, funny, and pure joy. Wesley and Lloyd are playful, witty, and so adorably in love with each other. So this is full of emotions, both tender and steamy. Basically, I loved this to pieces.
This was perfect read to start the new year, that's for sure!
Gemini Rules Capricorn is stunning; it's steamy, funny, and pure joy. Wesley and Lloyd are playful, witty, and so adorably in love with each other. So this is full of emotions, both tender and steamy. Basically, I loved this to pieces.
This was perfect read to start the new year, that's for sure!
5 of 5 stars
No comments:
Post a Comment