9 January 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Both of these are on top of my TBR, but the year ended before I had time to pick either one up.


All of these have been on my TBR since YALC 2017, but I didn't have chance to read them.

I have a enormous pile of classics I own and want to read, and these were on my TBR for 2017, but sadly I read none of these.

 
I meant to read at least one of Adam Silvera's books, especially since I loved his villain short story in Because You Love To Hate Me. I'll try to read both of these in 2018!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I really need to read History is All You left me!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Ship of The Dead last year and enjoyed it. The Bone Season isn't my favourite book, but persevere because the next two books are so good. I still have Gilded Cage to read too, I totally forgot about it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/top-ten-tuesday-141/

    ReplyDelete