1 July 2016

Wrapping the Month: June

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

June was a great month for me because I started volunteering at Oxfam book and music shop, and being surrounded by books is so wonderful. At the beginning of month my reading was good and I actually read few books fairly fast. However, when the last half of the month kicked in, I was in a tiny reading slump. I think I just need to pick up the right book to get me going again.

Finally the blogging picked up for me. No stress from university or anything else for that matter, and I was happily writing posts and reviews. I hope to do even better in July but let's see what happens because the end of July will be very busy for me.

I bought one book and received two books but I'll include them on July's haul next month.

June's reviews:
The False Prince (4 stars)
Circles of Hell (3 stars)
The Faust Act (4 stars)
Fandemonium (4 stars)

During May I finished total of five books or graphic novels. I started the month with a nice speed but the second half of the month I barely read anything and sadly didn't finish anything. However, here's the books in the order, which I read them:






I hope to read more during July since I'm participating the COYER challenge and there's one a week long reading challenge I'm going to take part of. However, the last week of July I'm going to spend in London because of YALC so I probably won't have lots of time to read then. Let's hope I'm able to catch up with my reading!

Hugs,
Henna

(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment