26 July 2016

#FreeReadsWeek Wrap Up



Oh well. I failed completely as I managed to read only one book during the week for free reads. I'm happy that I read it as I enjoyed it a lot, and it inspired me to focus a bit more on those books on my Kindle app which I usually tend to ignore.

The reason why I failed so majorly is simple: drama in life. An unexpected thing demanded my attention, and it couldn't be avoided. I was also way too hooked up on Downton Abbey so I marathoned it a lot while I could have been reading. Oh well. I'm still happy that I participated because I managed to read that one free story and now I have a desire to read more of them so I'd say the challenge did something good for me.

What I read:



No comments:

Post a Comment