11 July 2016

#FreeReadsWeek Reading Challenge Sign-Up


Free Reads Week is a reading challenge hosted by the lovely Saruuh Kelsey @ Syntax Reviews and it's sole purpose is to read as many free books as you can within a week. I'm so ready for this because my Kindle app is full of free books that I ignore way too much.

The challenge takes place 15th July - 21 July

Begin reading whenever it's 00:00 in your time zone. For UK residents (such as me) it runs from 00:00 GMT on 15th July to 11:59 GMT on 21st July.

The Rules
Read as many free books as you're capable of.

This includes books you got during a free promotion and permafree books.

Post as many reviews as you can! If you don't have a blog, twitter reviews, Goodreads, and Instagram are all awesome!

(Reviews are massively important to indie authors and help readers find these books, even when they're as short as one line, but if you're not able to write a review please at least rate the book on the retailer you purchased from.)

Use the hashtag #FreeReadsWeek when possible!

I haven't set any solid TBR but here's some of the free books on my Kindle that I'm hoping to read. No, I will not be able to finish all of these, probably not even half, but I like to give myself lots of options so here we go:

 






I'll do a wrap-up post once the reading challenge is over, to let you guys know how did I do and what books did I read.



No comments:

Post a Comment