17 December 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #22


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's cannot-wait book is:




Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher!
Never Never
by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Expected publication: January 11th 2015
NA, contemporary, romance
 
Best friends since they could walk.
 
In love since the age of fourteen.
 
Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember.
 
She'll do anything to forget.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Never Never on Goodreads.
 
I've never read any book from either Colleen Hoover or Tarryn Fisher but Never Never sounds mysterious and intriguing so I'll sure to check it out!
 
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. This was my pick last week. I'm curious what it will reveal! =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blurb is so short, but it makes me want it even more. It's like a mystery that I need to uncover. So, yeah, I want this book.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete